No two days are the same. We are fast paced and rich with opportunities. We specialize in the R&D, fabrication of prototype to manufacturing and delivery of Wire Harnesses, Printed Circuit Boards and Electro-Mechanical Assemblies in a certified ISO environment.
R&D / QA / Production / Mechanical Technician / Engineer
• Diploma / Degree in Electronics/Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering
• NITECH with minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality / Process capacity in a certified ISO manufacturing industry
• Able to understand PCBA and Cable assembly drawings
• Willing to work overtime according to scheduling demands
• Proactive and able work independently with minimal supervision
• Meticulous; committed; with positive working attitude
If you think you have what it takes to innovate for growth, we have openings for ambitious people to build careers with us.
Key Staff benefits: staff training, 18 days of annual leave, basic medical insurance, performance bonus, good career prospects for suitable candidates. No shift work.
Please submit your résumé stating current and expected salary to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.